Monday, March 14, 2011

First Cash of the Year

I've only been playing bloggers games this year and have gone the big O-fer in cashing.  That's especially bad when you are playing in a Survivor league with much better players.  I've been in danger of getting voted off each week, but fortunately, things fell my way by either a team win, or a power struggle gone bad.  Between my time on BDR and watching the scheming behind the scenes, this has been a really fun series.

Well, I was hit hard enough with the deck tonight to pull out not just a cash, but a victory.  It was made even nicer thanks to AlCantHang and FullTilt.  They provided a little gravy to our cutthroat contest.  This was a multi-entry tournament and since I suck at multi-tabling, I just went for the 2 buy-in option.  The highlight of the game was when BamBam pushed in to my four of a kind on the turn when we were heads up.  Weeeeeee!



See ya in the Mook / Dank on Wednesday.  Oh, and as a side note...... Daylight Savings Time blows!  It's the dumbest thing right behind Columbus Day.

2 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger NumbBono said...

Congrats. Nice win man.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger jamyhawk said...

Congrats on the win!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home